Achari Paneer Kathi Rolls Video Recipe- Indian Recipes by Bhavna. More recipes at http://www.bhavnaskitchen.com
Achaari paneer masala 1 Cup (16 tbs)
Cabbage 1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), julienned
Red bell pepper 1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), julienned
Green bell pepper 1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), julienned
Date and tamarind chutney 2 Cup (32 tbs)
Mint and coriander chutney 2 Cup (32 tbs)
Chaat masala 1 Teaspoon (to taste)
Salt 1 Teaspoon (to taste)
Chapati 5 Large (leftover or fresh chapati)
1. Preheat the oven for 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the cabbage, red and green bell pepper, chaat masala and salt. Mix well and keep aside.
3. To assemble the kathi roll. Place a chapati on a plate, apply the date and tamarind chutney on one side of the chapati and the mint and coriander chutney on the other side of the chapati.
4. Put 1 tbsp of the aachari paneer in the center and put 1 tbsp of the cabbage-bell pepper mixture on top of the aachari paneer.
5. Wrap the chapati by folding the two edges in the center and hold it with a toothpick. Bake this in the oven with butter or ghee for 10 minutes at 325 degrees F.
6. Slice the kathi roll into desired pieces and serve hot with the tamarind and mint chutney or tomato ketchup.
Tags: Achari Paneer Kathi Rolls Video Recipe- Indian Recipes by Bhavna, Achari Paneer Kathi rolls, vegetable frankie recipe, roti wraps, indian vegetarian recipes, easy kathi rolls, quick kathi rolls, kolkatta street food, bhavna's recipes, bhavna's kitchen, paneer tikka kathi rolls, achari paneer rolls, achari paneer tikka wraps, achari paneer frankie recipe, vegetable franky recipe, paneer rolls recipe